[Numpy-discussion] Meta: help, devel and stackoverflow

Jason Grout jason-sage@creativetrax....
Thu Jun 28 14:51:24 CDT 2012

On 6/28/12 2:46 PM, Cera, Tim wrote:
> That is really funny.  Looking through the posts, there wasn't any spam
> (could have been deleted), but it wasn't used as much as I would think.
>   Have to attract people who answer questions.  Early on the
> registration seemed to be a problem.
>
> Solace, the software behind ask.scipy.org <http://ask.scipy.org> looks
> pretty nice, EXCEPT that the last commit was in 2009.  On the other have
> it could be that it has reached perfection.  :-)

I'll just note that askbot.org provides a nice platform for
ask.sagemath.org (last commit to askbot was yesterday :).  I think it's
as easy as 'pip install askbot' [1]

Jason

[1] http://askbot.org/doc/install.html