[Numpy-discussion] Meta: help, devel and stackoverflow

srean srean.list@gmail....
Thu Jun 28 21:50:18 CDT 2012

I like this solution and I think ask.scipy.org can be revived to take
over that role, but this will need some policing to send standard
questions there and also some hangout time at ask.scipy.org.

I love the stackoverflow model but it requires more active
participation of  those who want to answer questions as compared to
mailing lists. This because questions not only do not come to you by
default but they also  get knocked off the top page as more questions
come in. Something to watch out for though I believe it wont be as bad
as the main SO site.

Meta^2 I have been top posting with abandon here. Not sure what is
preferred here, top or bottom.

Best
  srean