[Numpy-discussion] Meta: help, devel and stackoverflow

Dag Sverre Seljebotn d.s.seljebotn@astro.uio...
Sat Jun 30 13:57:21 CDT 2012

On 06/30/2012 08:44 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Dag Sverre Seljebotn
> <d.s.seljebotn@astro.uio.no>  wrote:
>> It is rumored that a problem with some stackexchange sites is the host
>> of nay-sayers saying that a question doesn't belong here but in this
>> other silo instead, instead of just letting a culture develop (though my
>> only interface to stack*.com is Google too so I don't really know).
>
> Mmh, interesting... Not being a regular user myself, I have no idea.
> But it does sound like something worth clarifying before starting to
> push discussions in that direction.

Specifically:

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4131462

But I see that Aron and Andy seem to have some authority on meta.scicomp
so it can't be too bad on scicomp...?

Dag