Richard Hattersley rhattersley@gmail....
Thu Mar 1 04:30:18 CST 2012

+1 on the NEP guideline

As part of a team building a scientific analysis library, I'm
attempting to understand the current state of NumPy development and
its likely future (with a view to contributing if appropriate). The
proposed NEP process would make that a whole lot easier. And if
nothing else, it would reduce the chance of me posting questions about
topics that had already been discussed/decided!

Without the process the NEPs become another potential source of
confusion and mixed messages.