[Numpy-discussion] Jaccard & Hamming Problem

Zayd YAKOUBI zayd.yakoubi@gmail....
Thu Mar 1 08:43:57 CST 2012

Hello,

I use the similarity measure "Jaccard" and "Hamming" of pckage
Scipy.spacial.cdist (Python) in a clustering context, I applied to given
typs of real and integer (0.6 0.2 1.7 May 8 ). They gave good results. But I
just know that they normally only applies to binary data. The function of
these two similarity measures are not specified in the documentation:
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.spatial.distance.cdist.html
. Does anyone of you can help me find these functions?
Thank you in advance

Regards,
Zayd