[Numpy-discussion] Jaccard & Hamming Problem

Zayd YAKOUBI zayd.yakoubi@gmail....
Thu Mar 1 09:10:15 CST 2012

thank you very much,
In fact, the functions of these two measures are  for binary vectors,
and I have
not found their extension to real data such as: 0.7, 0.9, 1.7 .... Knowing
that I applied to this data and it worked well..

Have an idea about the version of these functions for this type of data ?

thank you for your help
 Saisissez du texte, l'adresse d'un site Web ou importez un document à
traduire. <http://translate.google.fr/?tr=f&hl=fr>
Annuler <http://translate.google.fr/?tr=t&hl=fr>
 Alpha

Regards,