[Numpy-discussion] numpy videos

Abhishek Pratap apratap@lbl....
Mon Mar 12 17:23:05 CDT 2012

Super awesome. I love how the python community in general keeps the
recordings available for free.

@Adam : I do have some problems that I can hit numpy with, mainly
bigData based. So in summary I have millions/billions of rows of
biological data on which I want to run some computation but at the
same time have a capability to do quick lookup. I am not sure if numpy
will be applicable for quick lookups  by a string based key right ??

-Abhi