[Numpy-discussion] Scipy dot

Frédéric Bastien nouiz@nouiz....
Thu Nov 8 11:42:47 CST 2012

Hi,

I also think it should go into numpy.dot and that the output order should
not be changed.

A new point, what about the additional overhead for small ndarray? To
remove this, I would suggest to put this code into the C function that do
the actual work (at least, from memory it is a c function, not a python
one).

HTH

Fred