[Numpy-discussion] 1.7.0 release

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik@gmail....
Tue Nov 13 22:24:36 CST 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.certik@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Here is a list of issues that need to be fixed before the release:
>
> https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues?milestone=3&state=open
>
> If anyone wants to help, we just need to get through them and submit a
> PR for each, or close it if it doesn't apply anymore.
> This is what I am doing now.

Ok, I went over all the issues, closed fixed issues and sent PRs for about
6 issues. Just go to the link above to see them all (or go to issues and
click on "NumPy 1.7" milestone) and left comments on most issues.

Most of the minor problems are fixed. There are only 3 big issues that
need to be fixed so I set them "priority high":

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues?labels=priority%3A+high&milestone=3&page=1&state=open

in particular:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/568
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/2668
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/606

after that I think we should be good to go. If you have some spare
cycles, just concentrate on these 3.

Ondrej