[Numpy-discussion] Building numpy with OpenBLAS using bento

George Nurser gnurser@gmail....
Tue Nov 20 13:52:46 CST 2012

Hi,
I've tried to build numpy with OpenBLAS following on from the blog
http://cournape.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/notes-on-building-numpyscipy-with-openblas/

I've cloned and installed an up to date version of bento from git.

Problem is that the bentomaker command doesn't seem to know about
the --with-blas-lapack-libdir option. The only place this option is defined
in the code seems to be in the blas_lapack.py routine .... but I can't see
how to use this routine -- it isn't imported into any other file.

(I've tried sending this smessage to the bento list, but it doesn't seem to
be appearing on it as far as I can see.)

Best regards, George Nurser