[Numpy-discussion] In case anybody wants them: py4science.* domains...

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Nov 21 22:17:45 CST 2012

Hi folks,

years ago, John Hunter and I bought the py4science.{com, org, info}
domains thinking they might be useful.  We never did anything with
them, and with his passing I realized I'm not really in the mood to
keep renewing them without a clear goal in mind.

Does anybody here want to do anything with these?  They expire
December 3, 2012.  I can just let them lapse, but I figured I'd give a
heads-up in case anybody has a concrete use for them I'd rather
transfer them than let them go to a domain squatter.

Basically, if you want them, they're yours to have as of 12/3/12.

Cheers,