[Numpy-discussion] Z-ordering (Morton ordering) for numpy

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Sat Nov 24 14:10:48 CST 2012

This is pretty cool.    Something like this would be interesting to play with.  There are some algorithms that are faster with z-order arrays.    The code is simple enough and small enough that I could see putting it in NumPy.   What do others think?

-Travis