[Numpy-discussion] Issue tracking

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis@gmail....
Fri Oct 19 15:46:54 CDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Thouis (Ray) Jones <thouis@gmail.com> wrote:
> I started the import with the oldest 75 and newest 125 Trac issues,
> and will wait a few hours to do the rest to allow feedback, just in
> case something is broken that I haven't noticed.
>
> I did make one change to better emulate Trac behavior.  Some Trac
> usernames are also email addresses, which Trac anonymizes in its
> display.  I decided it was safer to do the same.

The import is running again, though I've been having some failures in
a few comments and general hangs (these might be network related).
I'm keeping track of which issues might have had difficulties.

@endolith noticed that I didn't correctly relink #XXX trac id numbers
to github id numbers (both trac and github create links
automatically), so that will have to be handled by a postprocessing
script (which it probably would have, anyway, since the github # isn't
known before import).

Ray