[Numpy-discussion] Announcing Anaconda version 1.1

Paul Hobson pmhobson@gmail....
Mon Oct 22 11:50:27 CDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Travis Oliphant <travis@continuum.io> wrote:
> I just wanted to let everyone know about our new release of Anaconda which
> now has Spyder and Matplotlib working for Mac OS X and Windows.
>
> [snip]
> For more information, to download a trial version of Anaconda Pro, or
> download the completely free Anaconda CE, click here.

Travis,

Just downloaded the linux version of this to try out on a server. When
I try to execute the bash script, I get the following message:

-bash-3.2$ ./AnacondaCE-1.1-linux.sh
ERROR: size of AnacondaCE-1.1-linux.sh should be 248021729 bytes

And the file actually is...
-bash-3.2$ ls -l
total 242452
-rwx--x--x 1 pnrfield pnrfield 248017374 Oct 19 16:39 AnacondaCE-1.1-linux.sh

Thanks,
-paul