[Numpy-discussion] Is there a way to reset an accumulate function?

Nathaniel Smith njs@pobox....
Tue Oct 23 12:24:28 CDT 2012

There's nothing like that built into numpy, no. I guess you could use
reduceat to calculate the total for each span of non-nans and then replace
each nan with the negative of that value so that plain cumsum would work,
but a loop is going to be easier (and a loop in Cython will be faster).

-n