[Numpy-discussion] error of install numpy on linux redhat.

Jack Bryan dtustudy68@hotmail....
Fri Oct 26 08:48:51 CDT 2012

Hi,

Th python installed by sys-adm can import subprocess and select w/o any problems.

But, it does not support python-dev.

So, I need to install a python that can support python-dev and install other python modules such as numpy and scipy.

Any help will be appreciated.