[Numpy-discussion] error of install numpy on linux redhat.

Jack Bryan dtustudy68@hotmail....
Sat Oct 27 08:27:01 CDT 2012

Thanks for your reply.

Do they support other python modules ? such as metplotlib, IPython ?

Do their products expire after some time so that I have to install it from scratch ?

Any help will be appreciated.