[Numpy-discussion] error of install numpy on linux redhat.

Aron Ahmadia aron@ahmadia....
Sat Oct 27 08:51:50 CDT 2012

Dear Jack,

You are starting to ask questions that should be easily answered by 5
minutes of your own time using a search engine.  Speaking for myself, I'm a
volunteer here, and I want to help people learn and use Python, but I also
expect that you will put some of your own effort into tracking down advice
that people have given you.

There have been two suggestions here for you to try (Anaconda CE and EPD
Free), both of them contain the libraries you are asking about, and
advertise this broadly on their web pages.  Install instructions have also
been provided to you and are on the web pages.

If you are having trouble understanding or accessing the sites, let us
know, but for now I can only assume that you are not doing your own
homework.

-Aron