[Numpy-discussion] Regression in mpl: AttributeError: incompatible shape for a non-contiguous array

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx@gmail....
Mon Oct 29 10:04:08 CDT 2012

Turns out it isn't the commit I thought it was. I'm currently going through
a git bisect to track down the actual commit that introduced this bug. I'll
post back when I've found it.

PTM
---
Patrick Marsh
Ph.D. Candidate / Liaison to the HWT
School of Meteorology / University of Oklahoma
Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies
National Severe Storms Laboratory
http://www.patricktmarsh.com