[Numpy-discussion] Regression in mpl: AttributeError: incompatible shape for a non-contiguous array

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx@gmail....
Mon Oct 29 10:15:33 CDT 2012

I've tracked down the problem to this commit:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/commit/c48156dfdc408f0a1e59ef54ac490cccbd6b8d73

Patrick.Marsh@buxton numpy> git bisect good
c48156dfdc408f0a1e59ef54ac490cccbd6b8d73 is the first bad commit
commit c48156dfdc408f0a1e59ef54ac490cccbd6b8d73
Author: Sebastian Berg <sebastian@sipsolutions.net>
Date:   Sun Oct 21 18:50:28 2012 +0200

    API: Change Flags Updateing to allow C-/F-contiguous arrays

    This changes UpdateFlags to ignore 1-dimensional axis when
    setting C-/F-contiguous flags. Updates both flags always now.

---
Patrick Marsh
Ph.D. Candidate / Liaison to the HWT
School of Meteorology / University of Oklahoma
Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies
National Severe Storms Laboratory
http://www.patricktmarsh.com