[Numpy-discussion] Simple question about scatter plot graph

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Wed Oct 31 19:59:07 CDT 2012

Thanks for your reply

I suppose, variable length signals are split on equal parts and dominant
harmonic is extracted. Then scatter plot shows this pattern, which has some
low correlation, but I can't abstract what could be concluded from grid
pattern, as I lack statistical knowledge.
Maybe it's saying that data is quantized, which can't be easily seen from
single sample bar chart, but perhaps scatter plot suggests that? That's
only my wild guess