[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.7.0b1 release

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik@gmail....
Tue Sep 4 17:31:41 CDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.certik@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> If you could create issues at github: https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues
>>> that would be great. If you have time, also with some info about the platform
>>> and how to reproduce it. Or at least a link to the build logs.
>>
>> I've reported it here: https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/402
>
> I've just spammed the issue tracker with additional issues, reporting
> all the test suite failures on Debian architectures; issues are 406 ->
> 414 .
>
> Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any support or clarification.

Thanks Sandro for reporting it! I put all of them into my release issue:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/396

most of the failures seem to be caused by these two issues:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/394
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/426

so I am looking into this now.

Ondrej