[Numpy-discussion] FWIW: "regressions" of dependees of numpy 1.7.0b1

Yaroslav Halchenko lists@onerussian....
Thu Sep 6 10:01:28 CDT 2012

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012, Aron Ahmadia wrote:

>    Are you running the valgrind test with the Python suppression
>    file:�[1]http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk/Misc/valgrind-python.supp

yes -- on Debian there is /usr/lib/valgrind/python.supp  which  comes
with python package and I believe enabled by default, and it is
identical to above (just dynamic library versions different) but it
still produces lots of false positives -- IIRC it needs additional tune
ups per architecture etc... I just ignored those messages
"manually" and listed the relevant one which comes from numpy
functionality.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences