[Numpy-discussion] Status of fixing bugs for the 1.7.0rc1 release

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik@gmail....
Sun Sep 16 02:19:23 CDT 2012

Hi,

I've finally finished review of

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/439

which back-ports all the PRs from master into the release branch and
pushed it in. Here is the current status of bugs for the 1.7.0
release:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/396

I believe that for example a lot of the Debian based bugs were fixed
by now (in the 1.7.0 branch). Can I release 1.7.0b2? So that others
can try it out,
while we work on the rest of the issues. I don't think it's ready for
rc1 yet, but we've done a lot of work since beta1 I think.

Ondrej