[Numpy-discussion] Where is the code for PyArray_UpdateFlags?

Frédéric Bastien nouiz@nouiz....
Tue Sep 18 20:32:29 CDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to reuse the code of this function: PyArray_UpdateFlags

I don't find its definition in the numpy source code. In the build
directory, it get defined in the file
build/src.linux-x86_64-2.7/numpy/core/include/numpy/__multiarray_api.h
like this:

#define PyArray_UpdateFlags \
        (*(void (*)(PyArrayObject *, int)) \
         PyArray_API[92])

This file is generated by this file
numpy/core/code_generators/generate_numpy_api.py, that use the
numpy_api_order.txt file. But I'm not able up to now to find the code
itself. Do someone know where I can get it?

thanks

Frédéric