[Numpy-discussion] Fwd: Package: scipy-0.11.0-0.1.rc2.fc18 Tag: f18-updates-candidate Status: failed Built by: orion

Orion Poplawski orion@cora.nwra....
Thu Sep 20 18:02:05 CDT 2012

On 09/20/2012 04:04 PM, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:
>> This is a plea for some help.  We've been having trouble getting scipy to
>> pass all of the tests in the Fedora 18 build with python 3.3 (although it
>> seems to build okay in Fedora 19).  Below are the logs of the build.  There
>> appears to be some kind of memory corruption that manifests itself a little
>> differently on 32-bit vs. 64-bit.  I really have no idea myself how to
>> pursue debugging this, though I'm happy to provide any more needed
>> information.
>
> You should probably ask the scipy list, but since we're on the numpy
> list... what version of numpy are you even building against? There's
> no released version of numpy that works with python 3.3...
>
> -n

I'm building against numpy 1.7.0b2.  I'll ask on the scipy list as well, but
one reason I'm mentioning it here is the the backtrace on the 32-bit dump
mentions numpy fuctions.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702