[Numpy-discussion] Issue tracking

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis@gmail....
Thu Sep 27 09:22:29 CDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:46 AM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thouis, what needs to be done to make a testbed of the conversion ?

I just returned to this a couple of days ago [*], and last night
successfully imported all the trac issues (from my somewhat
out-of-date snapshot) to this repo:
https://github.com/thouis/numpy-trac-migration

Note that there are currently multiple copies of many issues.  This is
because github has no way to actually delete an issue, and I didn't
bother marking issues that were from failed runs during debugging.  If
you see two copies of an issue with differences in their
body/comments, the one with the higher github issue # is the one
generated last night.

The code that actually does the import is in that repository, as well.
 Thanks to the networkX group for alpha-testing the code.

Ray

[*] sorry for the delay... international move + starting a new job