[Numpy-discussion] Raveling, reshape order keyword unnecessarily confuses index and memory ordering

Paul Ivanov pivanov314@gmail....
Sat Apr 6 13:16:55 CDT 2013

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Gommers, on 2013-04-06 10:51,  wrote:
> P.P.S. expect an identical response from me to future proposals that
> include backwards compatibility breaks of heavily used functions for
> something that's not a functional enhancement or bug fix. Such proposals
> are just not OK.

but it is a functional enhancement or bug fix - the ambiguity in
the affect of order= values in several places only serve to
confuse two different ideas into one.

--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: