[Numpy-discussion] Please stop bottom posting!!

Paul Ivanov pivanov314@gmail....
Thu Apr 11 02:14:46 CDT 2013

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal, on 2013-04-04 09:01,  wrote:
> Which is why I advocate interspersed posting.

This. (with heavy snipping).

... But I just came across a wonderfully short signature from
Rick Moen, and thought I'd pass it along:

Cheers,             A: Yes.
Rick Moen           > Q: Are you sure?
rick@linuxmafia     >> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
.com McQ! (4x80)    >>> Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

best,
--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: