[Numpy-discussion] Can Numpy use static libraries from LAPACK?

James Jong ribonucleico@gmail....
Sun Apr 21 13:48:57 CDT 2013

Thanks a lot Ilan,

That's great to know. Do you know if there is any way to verify this?
Perhaps seeing which specific files with their extensions are actually
Numpy loads and uses?

Jason