[Numpy-discussion] Any plans for windows 64-bit installer for 1.7?

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers@gmail....
Thu Feb 7 12:47:19 CST 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:41 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett@gmail.com>wrote:

> I think you will need a developer's license for MKL for Numpy.  Ralf -
> any ETA for those?

No, I'll have to ask again.

> I think I'm right in thinking you'll need a Fortran compiler for Scipy
> but not Numpy?

Correct.

> Can we defer the Scipy build until after the Numpy build?

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

> I will try to get you set up with ssh on my Windows 7 machine in case
> you can use it.  It has the MS tools.

As pointed out before by Robert, sharing the machine between you requires
multiple licenses. Intel has promised us some licenses, but those are given
to specific people.

Ralf