[Numpy-discussion] Purpose of this list

Juan Luis Cano juanlu001@gmail....
Fri Feb 15 09:58:45 CST 2013

Hello all, I have a brief question about the general purpose of
Numpy-discussion. I suscribed a month ago more or less to keep an eye on
NumPy development (and perhaps contributing eventually), for I saw that
some decisions about the roadmap were discussed here, but 90 % of the
emails that arrive through the list are related to support. Whats is
actually the scope/purpose of the list? I am not critizicing anyone,
just asking for a clarification on this point, to manage my mail client
filters etc.

Best regards,

Juan Luis Cano