[Numpy-discussion] A new webpage promoting Compiler technology for CPython

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Feb 16 18:14:33 CST 2013

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Travis Oliphant <travis@continuum.io> wrote:
> We should take this discussion off list.

Just as a bystander interested in this: why?  It seems that OCL is
within the scope of what's being proposed and another entrant into the
vibrant new world of compiler-extended machinery for fast numerical
work in cpython, so I suspect I'm not the only numpy user curious to
know the answer on-list.

I know sometimes there are legitimate reasons to take a discussion
off-list, but in this case it seemed to be a perfectly reasonable
question that also made me curious (as I only learned of OCL thanks to
this discussion).

Cheers,