[Numpy-discussion] A new webpage promoting Compiler technology for CPython

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Sat Feb 16 18:24:11 CST 2013

I only meant off the NumPy list as it seems this is off-topic for this
forum.

I thought I made clear in the rest of the paragraph that we would *love*
this contribution.   I recommend a pull request.

If you want to discuss this in public.  Let's have the discussion over at
numfocus@googlegroups.com until a more specific list is created.