[Numpy-discussion] Windows, blas, atlas and dlls

Frédéric Bastien nouiz@nouiz....
Wed Feb 20 08:08:27 CST 2013

Hi,

We also have the same problem for Theano. Having one reusable blas on
windows would be useful to many project. Also, if possible try to make it
accesible from C,C++ too. Not just cython.

Fred