[Numpy-discussion] pull request: generalized ufunc signature fix and lineal algebra generalized ufuncs

Oscar Villellas oscar.villellas@continuum...
Wed Feb 20 12:19:41 CST 2013

Hello,

I've updated the pull request following feedback:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/2954

It caters all the comments raised up-to-now