[Numpy-discussion] Seeking help and support for next-gen math modeling tools using Python

Todd toddrjen@gmail....
Wed Feb 20 14:27:13 CST 2013

http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pcbi.1002628
> [3] NSF Software Infrastructure for Sustained Innovation (SI2-SSE)
> program solicitation:
> http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2013/nsf13525/nsf13525.htm
> [4] http://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCD
> [5] http://neuro.debian.net/
> [6] http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_home_new.html

I am looking at documentation now, but a couple things from what I seen:

Are you particularly tied to sourceforge? It seems a lot of python
development is moving to github, and it makes third party contribution much
easier.  You can still distribute releases through sourceforge even if you
use github for revision control.

Are you in touch with the neuroensemble mailing list? This seems relevant
to it.