[Numpy-discussion] test failures when embedded (in matlab)

Robin robince@gmail....
Thu Jan 3 09:54:25 CST 2013

Hi All,

When using Numpy from an embedded Python (Python embedded in a Matlab
mex function) I get a lot of test failures (see attached log).

I am using CentOS 6.3, distribution packaged Python (2.6) and Numpy
(1.4.1). Running numpy tests from a normal Python interpreter results
in no errors or failures.

Most of the failures look to be to do with errors calling Fortran
functions - is it possible there is some linking / ABI problem? Would
there be any way to overcome it?

I get similar errors using EPD 7.3.

Any advice appreciated,

Cheers