[Numpy-discussion] Howto bisect old commits correctly

Sebastian Berg sebastian@sipsolutions....
Fri Jan 4 17:17:47 CST 2013

Hey,

this is probably just because I do not have any experience with bisect
and the like, but when I try running a bisect keep running into:

ImportError: /home/sebastian/.../lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/multiarray.so: undefined symbol: PyDataMem_NEW
or:
RuntimeError: module compiled against API version 8 but this version of numpy is 7

I am sure I am missing something simple, but I have no idea where to
look. Am I just forgetting to delete some things and my version is not
clean!?

Regards,

Sebastian