[Numpy-discussion] ANN: first previews of WinPython for Python 3 32/64bit

Till Stensitzki mail.till@gmx...
Thu Jan 10 05:01:01 CST 2013

Pierre Raybaut <pierre.raybaut <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that the first previews of WinPython for
> Python 3 32bit and 64bit are available (WinPython v3.3.0.0alpha1):
> http://code.google.com/p/winpython/
> This first release based on Python 3 required to migrate the following
> libraries which were only available for Python 2:
>   * formlayout 1.0.12
>   * guidata 1.6.0dev1
>   * guiqwt 2.3.0dev1
>   * Spyder 2.1.14dev
> Please note that these libraries are still development release.
> [Special thanks to Christoph Gohlke for patching and building a
> version of PyQwt compatible with Python 3.3]

Hey Pierre,
i just want to say thanks for your work. I use spyder, winpython (no more hassle
with administration) and guiqwt (fastest plotting library under pyqt) daily and
love them.

greetings
Till