[Numpy-discussion] numpydoc for python 3?

Jaakko Luttinen jaakko.luttinen@aalto...
Thu Jan 10 09:16:32 CST 2013

On 01/10/2013 05:04 PM, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
> Jaakko Luttinen <jaakko.luttinen <at> aalto.fi> writes:
>> The files in numpy/doc/sphinxext/ and numpydoc/ (from PyPI) are a bit
>> different. Which ones should be modified?
>
> The stuff in sphinxext/ is the development version of the package on
> PyPi, so the changes should be made in sphinxext/

Thanks!

I'm trying to run the tests with Python 2 using nosetests, but I get
some errors http://pastebin.com/Mp9i8T2f . Am I doing something wrong?
How should I run the tests?
If I run nosetests on the numpydoc folder from PyPI, all the tests are
successful.

-Jaakko