[Numpy-discussion] How many build systems do we need?

Sun Jan 13 12:33:51 CST 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:25 PM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> ralf.gommers@gmail.com>

> bit

> for
> >>
> >> Both. Doc: http://bento.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ and tests
> >> (https://travis-ci.org/cournape/Bento) are continuously run/updated.
> >

> > That's bento's own test suite only - we should add a numpy build with
> Bento
> > for at least Python 2.7 to the numpy Travis config.
>
> Definitely. I was merely answering Chuck's worries that bento may just
> be a one man, undocumented, bitrotted thing :)

Tsk, tsk, I would never use such extreme language ;) I put up a PR
expunging SCons support from numpy, could you take a look at it? There was
also a file related to mingw builds on windows (in cpu_id I think) that has
no bento equivalent.

Chuck