[Numpy-discussion] OpenOpt Suite release 0.45

Sat Mar 16 05:39:05 CDT 2013

Even if they have different hashes, they can be stored in the same
underlying list before they are retrieved. Then, an actual comparison is
done to check if the given key (i.e. object instance, not hash) is the same
as one of the stored keys.