[SciPy-dev] RPMs and source distribution

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed Aug 22 07:12:45 CDT 2001

    TNV> We haven't heard anything yet about a working deb package.
    TNV> If anyone were to build one we would certainly like to post
    TNV> it to the SciPy site for all to enjoy :o)

I'm working on it, but slowly.  I should be able to send what I've
currently got tonight.  But please don't let that stop other
approaches (I don't claim to have any claims on this, and I definitely
don't claim to be the best debian packager...).

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
-------- (wednesday/friday is unknown) --------
FHCRC: M-Tu : 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:    Th   : 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX