[SciPy-dev] Solved: Re: lu_solve problem -- f2py related

pearu at scipy.org pearu at scipy.org
Thu Apr 4 04:10:20 CST 2002

Hi!

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> For, now I've just made a hack in the solve routines, to check for this case.

After you upgrade f2py to 2.13.175-1250, you can undo these hacks.

> I'd love to hear your perspective on this problem, though, Pearu.

It was a bug in copy_ND_array and occurs only for one-dimensional and
non-contigiuous arrays (there were no calculations for instep and outstep,
they were just set to 1 and 1, respectively).

I have also made a new snashot of f2py available with a bug fix.

Travis, thanks for pointing out this bug.

Pearu