[SciPy-dev] some notes

Jochen Küpper jochen at unc.edu
Sun Apr 7 16:44:21 CDT 2002

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:51:32 -0400 eric  wrote:

eric> Right.  We've (well, I've) been following the 80 convention, but
eric> 79 would be better.  I doubt that gets fixed before this release
eric> (lower priority), but it definitely needs to be fixed.

I basically meant to say: Put it into the guidelines now, fix it in
the code wherever needed whenever timer permits.  You might have
people looking at the 0.2 guidelines for a while, so make it right...

eric> I like the INSTALL.txt file in its current form.  Perhaps Pearu
eric> made it after you wrote this?  Anyway, I don't see any reason
eric> for changing its format.

Hmm, looking at it now I think it is ok:)

eric> I've updated the date.  Is this what you were referring to?

yep

Greetings,
Jochen
--
University of North Carolina                       phone: +1-919-962-4403
Department of Chemistry                            phone: +1-919-962-1579