[SciPy-dev] Recent error accessing scipy.org

Kathy Phillips kathy.phillips at mail.internetseer.com
Fri Apr 12 14:44:31 CDT 2002

SUBJECT: Recent error accessing scipy.org

On Thu Apr 11, 2002 at 08:03:13 PM EDT we were unable to reach your web site:
http://scipy.org/site_content/FAQ
due to the following error:  Time Out

As of Fri Apr 12, 2002 at 03:44:31 PM EDT we were able to access your web site again.

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our system
and to let you know about the problem we encountered accessing your site.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world,
monitoring over 1.1 million web sites worldwide every hour.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor
in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located
in Los Angeles, Ca.

If you would like to receive alerts as soon as we detect an error accessing
your site, <a href="http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57f5d5k5l5f5k5c53M5pxRwpe5yA59VMW5tW6vLzJ5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5ez_SNK5dIzL5bxSxR6u6vNyxRyx5c655t6e55x5q5i=e3">click here for instant signup</a>.
Remember, our service is free.

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate
notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly
performance reports.

There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact you again
at this email address: scipy-dev at scipy.org. If you have other email addresses
that you would like excluded from potential future contact,
to have those email addresses excluded from our system.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather
uses availability and link information for our research.

InternetSeer.

Sincerely,

Kathy Phillips
Connectivity Analyst
InternetSeer.com
http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=e3

As stated above, there is no need to cancel since YOU WILL NEVER be contacted
again at scipy-dev at scipy.org, but you may <a href="http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?xRXy7A45v59VMW5tW6vLzJ5bwwM.e3">click here</a>,
for a removal confirmation from our website or simply reply to this message
with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
##scipy-dev at scipy.org##
SRC=37