[SciPy-dev] multi-variable constrained minimization?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Sat Aug 10 17:21:50 CDT 2002

>>>>> "eric" == eric jones <eric at enthought.com> writes:

    eric> Hey Robert,
    eric> A useful source -- thanks.

    eric> This looks like the section of interest:

    eric> 	http://plato.la.asu.edu/topics/problems/nlores.html#QP-problem

    eric> If anyone has comments on any of the packages listed there, I'd be glad
    eric> to hear them.

Check licenses carefully.  I had to reject a number of them (donlp, in
the same section as CFSQP), because of license problems.

That being said, there are a number of new ones I'd not seen before.

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
-------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ ----------------
FHCRC: M: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
(my tuesday/wednesday/friday locations are completely unpredictable.)