[SciPy-user] Re: [SciPy-dev] "New" bug tracker for SciPy/Weave/Chaco

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Fri Dec 13 00:16:59 CST 2002

scipy.net is the name we use to access cgi-based stuff (like viewcvs and
roundup bug tracking), scipy.org is directed to Zope (ProxyPass from
Apache).  These were setup before we took control of our own DNS, so it was
easier than cvs.scipy.org at the time.  Apologies if it is a bit confusing.
Mail to scipy.org, net and com all go to the same place.

Travis "there's a fine line between clever and silly" Vaught