[SciPy-dev] Build problerms on various Windows versions

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Wed Feb 13 03:09:21 CST 2002

Tere! [1]

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Heiko Henkelmann wrote:

> > What Fortran compiler are you using?  Can you send the output of your
> build
> > to me?
> >

> I'm using MinGW. Attached you can find the output.

Seems like scipy setup did not found ATLAS. Did you specified it in
  scipy_distutils/atlas_info.py
?
There you must specify path to ATLAS directory in variable
  library_path = '...'

In general, could we have a top level configuration file, say,
   scipy_local.cfg
where users can specify external paths and other wishes without changing
continuously evolving scipy?

Pearu

Footnotes:
[1] 'Tere' is estonian word for 'Hi' ;-)